Sunday, September 11, 2016

Ciao, Jacó

For the past four weeks I have been eating, sleeping, and surfing in the beautiful town of Jacó, Costa Rica. My weekdays filled with surf, Spanish, yoga, and lots of mangos; my weekends consisting of repelling waterfalls and hiking. While there were a few lows (surfing accidents resulting in friends getting stiches on their face and pins in their finger), the pure bliss that comes from living in CR is unparalleled.  Here’s a definitive ranking of the things I’ll miss most about Jacó:

10. Waking up to this fella sleeping on my towel 

9. Surf competitions every weekend

8. Jumping off waterfalls.

7. Making guacamole in Spanish class… why don’t we do this at Drexel?!

6. Tacos, especially when it’s taco Tuesday 

5. This beach. Every day.

4. Morning hikes with friends

3. Daily yoga classes

2. Buenazo acai bowls
1. The (mostly) consistent waves at Jacó Beach



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6v0jdwz8I